12 ppm Silver Nano Solution and 24 ppm Silver Gel. Natural antibiotic and immune system booster. OTC approved.
What is Silver solution, or Silver Sol?
From Dr. Gordon Pedersen’s book, “A Fighting Chance”, he says,
“Silver Sol, in essence, is simply silver particles dispersed in purified water. The term “Sol” is a chemical designation of a pure mineral permanently suspended in water where the mineral’s charge is transferred to the entire body of water.”
Benefits of Silver Sol
Liquid silver, specifically Silver Sol, can be used to kill bad bacteria, fungus, and virus either in your body or on your skin. Below is the list of Silver Sol’s benefits from Dr. Gordon Pedersen’s book, “A Fighting Chance”:
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial (some silvers have been shown in vitro to destroy bacteria, both forms of viruses, fungus and other significant diseases including the following: MRSA, SARS, malaria, anthrax poisoning, gram-negative bacteria, gram-positive bacteria, Hepatitis C, AIDS, and influenza
- Potent anti-inflammatory
- Non-toxic, even at high levels (different from colloidal silver, which can cause the skin to turn blue)
- No side effects or contra-indications; safe for all individuals
- Doesn’t encourage resistant microbial strains
- Has prophylactic potential in disease prevention
- Immune system booster
- Internal and topical usage
- Works synergistically with prescribed antibiotics
- More effective than traditional antibiotics and other drugs
BNatrl Silver Solution products
BNatrl manufactures a few different products to take advantage of Silver Sol’s benefits, including:
- Liquid Silver Supplement: to be ingested as an immunity booster or to treat pathogens in the body
- Silver Gel: to be applied to the skin or infected areas
- Silver Solution Applicator Kit: to use the liquid silver in a spray bottle or dropper
How does Silver Sol work against bad bacteria, virus, or fungus?
Our liquid silver supplement attacks these pathogens in a few ways:
BNatrl Silver Sol’s particles seek out the pathogens. Once found, they attach to the pathogens’ cell walls, which eventually leaves holes in the membranes, subsequently killing the pathogens.
Silver Sol particles are tiny enough to be absorbed into a single red blood cell. Pure silver is supercharged and surrounded by a chemical shell that is missing two electrons (called ionic because it carries a charge.)
This means the tiny silver particle wants to attach to the thin cell walls of pathogens and remove one or two electrons. This leaves a hole in the cell membrane and kills the pathogen. Normal cells have thicker, more protective cell membranes that have a balanced charge, resulting in selective protection from the silver’s oxide coating that kills bacteria on contact.
There are healthy and unhealthy resonances. For example, imagine a vibrating back massager compared to the jolting frequency of a jackhammer. In a similar way, silver resonates at a frequency selectively destructive to pathogens. In fact, it has been measured to resonate at 890 to 910 terahertz. This is the same frequency at which germicidal ultraviolet light resonates.
Imagine now tiny silver particles that are small enough to be absorbed into the red blood cells, and resonate at the perfect frequency to destroy bacteria, viruses, and yeast. These tiny “flashlights” circulate throughout every capillary in the body, disinfecting from the inside.
Most cells communicate through a sugary coating. This coating lets the cell know friend from foe. Silver has a “friendly” sugar coating that allows it to positively communicate with cells. This way, silver nano-particles can enter into an abnormal cell and attack pathogens before they have a chance to replicate.
BNatrl has been shown to be effective against the following:
- Wound healing
- Burn treatment
- Ear infections
- Pink eye
- Athlete’s Foot
- Water purification
- Female hygiene
Silver was used to kill bacteria in water.
“Born with a silver spoon in her mouth”
This references Europe during the plague when babies had silver spoons in their mouths to prevent them from becoming infected by the plague.
Silver coins were placed in milk jugs to preserve the milk for a longer time.
When you were born, it is likely that the nurses placed silver nitrate in your eyes to prevent infections.