Can an order be cancelled once it has been placed?
You can cancel an order that has already been placed if it has not entered the processing and transit stage. To cancel an order, please contact us.
If you are unable to cancel your order because it has already entered the processing and transit stage, you can return any unwanted items to us after you receive them as per our return policy
Returning or Exchanging Items
You can return or exchange your unopened item by mail within 30 days of the original purchase.
Any damaged or incorrect items will be replaced.
Any items returned to BNatrl are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Returns and Exchanges by Mail
1. Please include a copy of your receipt, invoice or gift packing list, or if you no longer have one of these, a letter with the following information: Name
- Order Number
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- When and by whom the purchase was made
- Reason for the return
- Purchase price of the item(s)
2. Please specify whether you would like an exchange, refund or store credit.
3. Insure the package for your protection and return to:
For Questions, Please contact us
P.O Box 2246. Salt Lake City Utah 84110
Phone: (650) 889-6900